Ads 468x60px

Welcome to Rest-O-Rust

Labels

Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Great Letter

Deer sur,

If small small mistakes getting inside my letter, I big you pardon, ass I am not a good englis speaker.

This is my fist vijit to Bombai. Stickly speaking, I wanted to joint your school more fastly, but for the following region, too much time lost in getting slipper reservation in three-tyre compartment.

Still the clerk rejected to give ticket to I and my sun. I putted a complain on station masterji. He said I to go to the lady clerk. At first she also rejected. I then pressed for long time and finally with great difficulty she gave a birth to my sun. Anyway I thanked the station master also because he was phully responsible for getting birth of my sun. 

Ass a hole it was a bhery diphicult experiment in my hole life. I hope u will look into explain my hole story after, and late me joint first. I am now ending this fastly. I am a waiter for your responsement.

May God blast you.

Tank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Online Earning

Sample text

Online Earning

Followers

Sample Text

Online Earning