Ads 468x60px

Welcome to Rest-O-Rust

Labels

Sunday, January 18, 2015

A letter of Husband to Wife

Dear Sweetheart,
I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses... 
You are my sweetheart.

Your husband 
xxxx

*His Wife replied back after some days to her Husband:*
 
Dearest sweetheart, 
Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details.

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk. 
2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3. Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses in stead of the rent. 
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him some other items..... 
5. Other expenses 40 kisses 

Please don't worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I Hope I can complete the month using this balance.

Shall I plan same way for next months, Please Advise!!! 

Your Sweet Heart.
xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Online Earning

Sample text

Online Earning

Followers

Sample Text

Online Earning